Sentrius™ BT510+ Bluetooth Low Energy Sensor
IP67, Battery Powered, Bluetooth LE Long Range Multi Sensor
Download GuideContact UsBuy Now
BT510+ is not a standard BT510 but a custom variant for this partnership, that can only be sourced by contacting Laird Connectivity directly. Please do not purchase our standard 455-00083 BT510 sensor, as it cannot be utilised with the Iridium Edge Solar
The Sentrius™ BT510+ Sensor is a battery powered, Bluetooth v5 Long Range integrated open development device enabling application development for robust, reliable sensor data transfer in the harshest of environments.
The Sentrius™ BT510+ packs in more than just a IP67 temperature sensor, also seamlessly integrating open / close contact and motion / impact detection and Bluetooth LE beaconing capabilities.
The BT510+ is powered by Laird Connectivity’s field proven BL654 Bluetooth LE module that integrates Nordic Semiconductor’s nRF52840 silicon for feature rich application development in the Cortex M4F with 1 MB Flash memory, which also enables integrated sensor data logging and storage. The ultra-low power sensor uses a single replaceable CR2477 coin cell battery, for a multi-year life and hassle-free, long-term maintenance.
The BT510+ is a multi-sensor platform, with a magnetic reed switch sensor, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, and accelerometer. These multiple sensing capabilities support a massive array of use cases and applications, and its IP67 enclosure ensures robust protection for even the harshest of environments
- Multi Sensor Platform – Integrated temperature, accelerometer and magnetic reed switch sensors
- Best-in-Class BTv5 Performance – Bluetooth LE long range, secure connections and Bluetooth LE beaconing
- IP67 Enclosure – A rugged IP67 certified enclosure with simple twist / lock design for hassle free maintenance
- Replaceable Battery – Ultra low power capabilities and replaceable CR2477 coin cell
- Worldwide Approvals – Device certified for FCC, ISED, CE, UKCA, MIC, RCM, and Bluetooth SIG