WB50NBT WiFi Module + Bluetooth
Fully Featured Wireless Bridge with Effortless Integration.
Laird Connectivity’s 50 Series Wi-Fi® + Bluetooth® modules achieve the best possible connectivity in any RF environment, powered by the Qualcomm Atheros QCA6004 and the Cambridge Silicon Radio CSR8811. With industry-leading software, Linux and Android support, and a wide range of form factors, Laird Connectivity’s 50 Series is a flexible option for your enterprise wireless needs. The security and robustness inherited from our expertise in our 40 and 45 Series modules means the most reliable wireless in crucial, even life-critical applications, such as medical and industrial.
WB50NBT: On-board Linux-based MPU. Layers of physical/logical security. Operates independent of host. 47mm x 37mm x 4.9mm.
- New Wireless Capabilities: Advanced 802.11a/b/g/n, 2x2 MIMO, Advanced Power Save, Enhanced BT/Wi-Fi Coexistence, Fast Roam
- Form Factor: Full wireless bridge subsystem
- Bluetooth 4.0: Enables Classic Bluetooth and Low Energy mode.
- Complete RF Pathway: Onboard baluns, mobile phone coexistence filter, diplexer, power amplifier, low noise amplifier, and reference crystal oscillator.
- Pre-calibrated for performance: Tuned in manufacturing
Become a Laird Connectivity Customer and Gain Exclusive Access to Our Design Services Team
- Antenna Scans
- Antenna selection and placement
- Custom antenna design
- Worldwide EMC testing / certifications
- Embedded RF hardware / firmware design
- Cloud architecture and integration
- Mobile application development
- Product & Industrial Design
How do I disable the Bluetooth radio on WB50NBT?
To disable the Bluetooth radio on the WB50NBT the signal BT_PWD_L (PE5_A5) needs to be set to low. Alternatively the command "/etc/init.d/S95bluetooth stop" can be used.
How do I disable the WLAN radio on on WB50NBT?
The WiFi part of WB50NBT can be turned off by setting the signal WLAN_PWD_L (PE3_A3) to low. Alternatively the command "ifrc wlan0 stop" can be used.