Now Available: Nitrogen8M Mini SMARC SOM
A SMARC SOM with powerful NXP edge processing based on i.MX 8M Mini processor
Published on January 25, 2024
The Nitrogen8M Mini SMARC is now
available. A high performance product in our system-on-module (SOM)
portfolio conforming to the SMARC industry standard.
The Nitrogen8M Mini SMARC SOM is powered by NXP’s i.MX 8M Mini processor and optional Laird Connectivity Sona™ Wi-Fi 6/6E & Bluetooth 5.3/5.4 families. This SOM features a versatile range of interfaces including accelerated video and audio, making it ideal for industrial human-machine interface applications. Use our SMARC carrier board or work with us to design a custom board, to speed your products to market. Our SMARC portfolio allows you to design applications that scale now and into your future design cycles with upgrade paths to the latest processors and wireless silicon.
Stand-out features include:
- Optional: Wi-Fi 6/6E + Bluetooth 5.3/5.4
- SMARC 2.1.1 standard form factor: 82mm x 50mm
- 1.8 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 MPU and 400 MHz Corex-M4 MCU
- Graphics, video, vision, and audio
- Secure enclave and secure boot powered by i.MX 8M Mini
- Multiple high-performance memory options
- Extensive range of pre-certified antennas
- 10+ year product lifecycle
- Software support includes Yocto Linux, Buildroot Linux, Android, Ubuntu, Zephyr RTOS, and FreeRTOS
- Commercial and industrial temperature rating options
- Global radio certifications – FCC, ISED, CE, UKCA and more
Visit the product page to access the
datasheet and more information.