Now Available: Lyra 24 USB
A next-generation Bluetooth LE USB adapter for advanced IoT device development.
Published on November 9, 2023
The Lyra 24 USB is now in stock and ready for your embedded Bluetooth application. The Lyra 24 USB delivers significant feature and performance enhancements ideally suited for scalable, next-generation Bluetooth LE development.
Powered by the Silicon Labs EFR32BG24 SoC, the Lyra 24 USB delivers on the silicon’s key features, marrying all the benefits of Silicon Labs hardware, software, and tools offerings with our added value application software, services, certification, and support capabilities.
Stand out features include:
- Bluetooth 5.4 / Bluetooth LE
- Powerful Core Cortex-M33 (1,536 kB Flash/256 k RAM)
- Long-range (Coded PHY)
- Enhanced operating temperature (up to 105°C)
- Hostless and hosted operation
- Widest range of MCU peripherals
- Two firmware options
- AT Command Set
- C development with Simplicity Studio
- Laird Connectivity's value-added support and services
- Fully featured development kits
Visit the Lyra 24 Series product page for detailed product information, documentation, and links to buy from our distribution partners.