Coming Soon: Advanced Bluetooth LE Module Series in Partnership with Silicon Labs
Published on February 15, 2022
The Lyra Series of Bluetooth LE modules based on Silicon Labs SoC is a major addition to our industry-leading portfolio of Bluetooth solutions.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Silicon Labs to bring a major addition to our Bluetooth module portfolio! The Lyra Series of Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) modules delivers Bluetooth 5.3 and accelerates IoT development.
Powered by the Silicon Labs EFR32BG22 SoC, the Lyra Series gives you a range of flexible modules that marry all the benefits of Silicon Labs hardware, software, and tool offerings with our added value application software, services, certification, and support capabilities.
Stand-out features include:
- Bluetooth 5.3/ Bluetooth LE
- Powerful Core Cortex-M33 (512 kB Flash/32 k RAM)
- Long-range (Coded PHY) & 2MPHY support
- Enhanced operating temperature (up to 105°C)
- Hostless and hosted operation
- Widest range of MCU peripherals
- PCB or SIP hardware options
- Three firmware options
- AT Command Set
- Wireless Xpress
- C Code
- Laird Connectivity's value-added support and services
- Fully featured development kits
Visit the product page for detailed product information, preliminary documentation, and to sign up to win one of ten development kits!