How to connect to the IG60 serial console.
You can use the USB of IG60 for a serial interface. This is particularly useful when connection to the gateway can be lost, such as configuring network settings.
The following hardware is required:
1x Serial Null Modem Cable - DB-9 (F) to DB-9 (F)
2x USB to Serial RS232 Adapter Cables
- Connect the three cables together.
- Insert one USB end to the IG60 and the other to your workstation.
- On the workstation open a terminal emulator.
- Enter the COM (serial interface) port that coincides with the serial interface to the IG60.
- Configure the connection Baud Rate 115200.
- Start the connection, the root password is "summit"