Now in Stock: RM126x Series LoRaWAN Modules
The RM126x modules series is based on Silicon Labs EFR32 SoC and the Semtech SX126x radio.
Published on August 14, 2023
We are pleased to announce that the RM126x series of LoRaWAN® modules is now in stock and ready for your application. This embedded LoRaWAN module series delivers exceptionally long range with minimal power consumption for challenging RF use cases.
The RM126x series modules are in a small form factor PCB package with a built in MHF4 connector, TCXO and a DC-DC converter. The module is designed to operate in both hosted and hostless modes. Based on the Silicon Labs EFR32 series system-on-chip (SoC) and the Semtech SX126x radio, the RM126x provides a low power, long range solution for you to easily develop your LoRaWAN implementation. The RM126x series supports LoRaWAN classes A, B and C, and also includes a LoRa Point to Point (LoRa P2P) capability which enables you to create your own private ultra-long range radio network between two RM126x modules.
Key features and benefits include:
- Semtech SX1262/1 + Silicon Labs EFR32 Series (SoC)
- Powerful Core Cortex-M33:
- 512 kB Flash, 32 kB RAM
- Supports LoRaWAN and LoRa P2P
- Supports LoRaWAN classes A, B, and C
- Built in TCXO & DC-DC converter
- Multiple firmware development options:
- Hosted: AT Command Set
- Hostless: C development using Simplicity Studio
- Ultra-low power consumption
- External antenna connector - MHF4 connector
- Global certifications/registrations:
- RM1262: FCC, ISED, AS/NZS
- RM1261: EU,UKCA, NCC, MIC, IN
- Certified sub-GHz FlexPIFA & i-FlexPIFA antennas available
Visit the RM126x product page for more information and links to buy directly from our distribution partners.