Coming Soon: Sterling 70 Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5.1 Combo Module
We are proud to introduce our newest Wi-Fi module series, the Sterling 70. Powered by the NXP 88W9098 wireless SOC, the Sterling 70 series is the industry’s first Wi-Fi 6 solution based on the latest IEEE 802.11ax standard with an innovative concurrent dual MAC Wi-Fi and dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 architecture.
Together with NXP, we made purposeful design considerations to the Sterling 70 series of modules which is specifically developed for industrial IoT applications where RF connectivity can be challenging. As a fully certified and highly integrated Wi-Fi 6 module, it simplifies customer BOM, reduces certification costs, and improves time to market.
Stand-out features include:
- Reliable: Integrated PA (power amplifier) and LNA (low noise amplifier) with 2x2 MU-MIMO for reliable connectivity in harsh RF environments
- Multi-wireless: Rich feature-set including latest 802.11ax Wi-Fi, simultaneous dual band 2.4 and 5 GHz, dual-mode Bluetooth including LE Long Range
- Robust: Industrial temperature range, solder-down, and M.2 E-key features support the demands of industrial vibration and impact
- Compatible: Native support for NXP’s latest i.MX 6/7/8 evaluation kits and Linux BSPs – in addition an open source, MPU-neutral Yocto layer ensures broad kernel and BSP compatibility
- Secure: Supports the latest WPA3-Personal and WPA3-Enterprise security standards
Visit the product page for more information and sign up to become part of our Beta Test Program: https://www.lairdconnect.com/sterling-70