60 Series SOM with WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.1
Our Most Secure Wireless Sub-System EVER
Laird Connectivity’s 60 Series SOM brings all of Laird Connectivity’s industry competence and capabilities into one solution. The SOM provides:
- Superior enterprise-class WiFi performance
- Onboard cryptographic engine
- Chain of Trust Architecture with layers of security to mitigate attacks.
- CVE checking and penetration testing
- Reduced time-to-market
- Fully featured development kit for designing with the full suite before integrating with your device.
The 60 SOM is the ideal system on module for devices that require superior connectivity. Combining the Sterling 60 series module and Summit Software Stack, the SOM provides superior wireless connectivity in harsh RF environments. It also supports dual-Ethernet and CAN bus for wired connectivity. The 30mm x 30mm form factor and variety of interfaces allow the 60 Series SOM to be used as a wireless bridge, main processing unit, or IoT gateway.
|453-00003||60 Series SOM|
|455-00003||Development Board for the 60 Series SOM|
|455-00004||LCD Touchscreen for the 60 Series SOM Development Board (add-on)|
- Nanoblade Series Internal Antenna
Vertically polarized, omnidirectional planar antenna with 2 dBi gain @2.24-2.5 GHz, 3.9 dBi gain @ 5.15-5.35 GHz, and 4 dBi gain @ 5.6 Ghz.
- Mini Nanoblade Flex Series Internal Antenna
Flexible, onmidirectional PCB Mini NanoBlade. Vertically polarized, with 2.79 dBi gain @ 2.4 GHz and 3.38 dBi gain @ 5 GHz.
- FlexPIFA Flexible Adhesive-Backed PIFA Internal Antenna
Industry-first, flexible, planar inverted-F antenna for curved surfaces 2.5-3 dBi gain. 2.4 GHz and dual-band 2.4/5.5 GHz.
- 2.4 / 5.5 GHz Dipole RF Antennas
- FlexMIMO Dual-Band MIMO Internal Antenna
The world's first flexible PIFA antenna for Wi-Fi MIMO applications with gain of 2-3.5 dBi.
Become a Laird Connectivity Customer and Gain Exclusive Access to Our Design Services Team
- Antenna Scans
- Antenna selection and placement
- Custom antenna design
- Worldwide EMC testing / certifications
- Embedded RF hardware / firmware design
- Cloud architecture and integration
- Mobile application development
- Product & Industrial Design
|Product Brief - 60 Series SOM v1.0||All||Brochure||03-05-19|
|Datasheet - 60 Series SOM v1.10||All||Datasheet||01-10-20|
|Online Guide - 60 Series SOM||All||Documentation||06-04-19|
|Application Note - Guidelines for Replacing Antennas v1.0||All||Application Note||01-17-19|
|ASNZS Certifications SU60 SOMC||All||Certification||02-25-19|
|EN Certifications SU60 SOMC||All||Certification||10-02-19|
|FCC Certifications SU60 SOMC||All||Certification||02-25-19|
|IC Certifications SU60 SOMC||All||Certification||02-25-19|
|Japan Certifications SU60 SOMC||All||Certification||02-25-19|
|Korea Certifications SU60 SOMC||All||Certification||02-25-19|