- IG60 How to set static IP in Laird Linux
- When working with AT Interface why am I not able to get the module down to 2uA low power mode documented in the Lower Power Mode Application Note?
- How many transmit retries should I use in my application and what is the cost associated with more retires?
- Can I pair in vSP Mode with AT Interface Application
- Is there a way to minimize power consumption and optimize battery life in my AC4490/AC4790 application?
- Is there a way to distinguish between a BGX and Lyra module or device running Wireless Xpress in the field without having physical access to it?
- Does LWBx series support WPA3 OWE?
- Does IG60 support Greengrass V2?
- What is state of all nRF5340 pins when reset pin is held low?
- Does Lyra support Bluetooth LE Audio and/or the Low Complexity Communications Codec (LC3)?
- Can I use the LWB5+ module with antenna trace pin with just one antenna/UFL connector?
- Do I have to use hardware RTS/CTS handshake with the Laird BLE modules?
- Is SmartBASIC syntax highlighting available for other editors than Notepad++?
- Can I combine different sensor types on the BT610?
- What range should I expect between Bluetooth devices?
- Is there a difference between Lora and LoRaWAN?
- Can the RS186/RS191 be used in point to point mode?
- Where can I get BT610 internal production shipping battery documentation?
- How can Lairds LWB-series radios be used with Raspberry Pis and Raspberry Pi OS?
- What are the hardware design recommendations for the BL653/BL654 USB interface if not used?
- Why does my BLE module have an extra 01 in front of its MAC address?
- Where can I find all different BT610 AC Current Sensors documentation?
- Does laird Connectivity support Nordic Enhanced Shock Burst (ESB)?
- What is the difference between the Laird Connectivity and legacy Bluetooth Xpress (BGX) bootloader you provide for Lyra?
Browse through over 1,320 answers by using the search box above or browsing to a specific product.