What topologies does LE Audio support?
LE Audio supports the following topologies
- Single peer to peer, which can be multichannel and bidirectional
- Separate left and right (earbuds)
- Multiple pairs of left and right (multiple earbuds)
- Connectionless broadcast with no acknowledgements
- Multiple channels
- Stereo left and right
- different language channels
Unicast allows for native stereo earbud type applications, built directly into BT5.2.
Broadcast allows for many new use cases such as public announcements in airports/railway stations. A cinema showing a film but with multiple language channels.