Connect Bluetooth Sensors to the Amazon Web Services Cloud with AWS IoT Greengrass
The adoption of connected products is growing across all industries as companies are able to solve real customer pain with predictive maintenance and asset tracking solutions. The race is on to be the disruptor and not the disrupted, but the path to a successful and scalable IoT architecture is not always straight forward. In this presentation, experts from Laird Connectivity and Amazon Web Services will discuss how to solve challenges for wireless IoT with Bluetooth and AWS IoT Greengrass.
This webinar and live Q&A covers:
- Why companies are choosing Bluetooth for wireless sensors
- An overview of Bluetooth sensor-to-cloud IoT architecture
- Challenging areas for combining Bluetooth with IoT, including sleepy sensors and non-IP pairing and communication
- How AWS IoT Core & AWS IoT Greengrass help deploy and manage at scale
- Laird Connectivity's family of IoT sensors, gateways, and IoT starter kits