The Sentrius IG60 is Now Available!
The Sentrius IG60 is a wireless IoT gateways that connects Bluetooth sensors and legacy serial equipment to the Cloud, offering secure out-of-the-box connectivity for gathering actionable IoT intelligence. The IG60 is available in two variants, one built around easy and secure integration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT using AWS IoT Greengrass, and the other with our Linux environment.
The AWS IoT Greengrass variant of the IG60 eliminates 2-4 years from your IoT development, including:
- Pre-integrated AWS Greengrass and a provisioning mobile app
- A full SDK to script your wireless IoT application in Python
- A fully secured, hardware root-of-trust based application image
- 3 years of over-the-air security updates
The Linux-based IG60 provides a feature-rich base and complete development ecosystem that speeds designs to market. The Linux-based IG60 includes:
- Laird Connectivity's Linux board support package (BSP)
- Eclipse IDE support
- A customizable SDK
- Long-term support from Laird Connectivity
Visit the IG60 product page for documentation, a full list of specifications and features, and links to buy now or contact an expert.
Check out this video to learn more about what the IG60 can do.