Sentrius™ RG191 + LTE Gateway Certified with AT&T and Verizon
An updated version of this flexible multi-wireless gateway is available for bridging LoRaWAN sensors to the cloud via LTE, Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
Published on November 17, 2022
The Sentrius™ RG191+LTE IoT Gateway is now carrier certified with AT&T and Verizon. The updated part number is 450-00107-K2. Leverage the flexibility of offloading LoRaWAN data via LTE CAT 1 in addition to Wi-Fi and Ethernet to the cloud. The RG191 + LTE is the ultimate secure, scalable gateway for end-to-end control of your LoRaWAN network.
Based on the Semtech SX1301/SX1257 chipset, it offers extensive LoRaWAN range, with support for multiple LoRa Packet Forwarder options, perfect for highly scalable, flexible IoT networks.
Stand-out features include:
- Multi-wireless: LoRaWAN, dual-band Wi-Fi, wired Ethernet, and LTE CAT 1 connectivity
- Fully certified and approved
- FCC, ISED, PTCRB
- Carrier certifications with AT&T and Verizon
- Supported LTE bands – B2/B4/B5/B12/B13
- Support for Semtech Basic Station plus
- AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN
- Actility ThingPark
Visit the product page for more information and access to documentation.