Now in Stock: Advanced Bluetooth LE Module Series in Partnership with Silicon Labs
The Lyra S is now available!
The Lyra S (SIP) is now available with the Lyra P (PCB) to follow in late August, bringing a major addition to our Bluetooth module portfolio! The Lyra Series of Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) modules delivers Bluetooth 5.3 and accelerates IoT development.
Powered by the Silicon Labs EFR32BG22 SoC, the Lyra Series gives you a range of flexible modules that marry all the benefits of Silicon Labs hardware, software, and tool offerings with our added value application software, services, certification, and support capabilities.
Stand-out features include:
- Bluetooth 5.3 / Bluetooth LE
- Powerful Core Cortex-M33 (512 kB Flash/32 k RAM)
- Long-range (Coded PHY) & 2MPHY support
- Enhanced operating temperature (up to 105°C)
- Hostless and hosted operation
- Widest range of MCU peripherals
- PCB or SIP hardware options
- Integrated antennas on both options
- Lyra S also supports multiple additional pre-certified antennas
- Three firmware options
- AT Command Set
- Wireless Xpress
- C Code
- Laird Connectivity's value-added support and services
- Fully featured development kits
Visit the product page for detailed product information, documentation, and to sign up to win one of ten development kits!