Now in Stock: Sona™ IF573 Wi-Fi 6/6E Modules
A fully featured Wi-Fi 6E radio that answers the call for next-generation wireless IoT. Based on Infineon Technologies' AIROC™ CYW55573 chipset.
Published on October 26, 2023
The Sona™ IF573 Wi-Fi 6/6E modules are now in stock. Powered by Infineon Technologies’ leading AIROC™ CYW55573 chipset, the Sona IF573 delivers a fully featured Wi-Fi 6E radio that answers the call for next-generation wireless IoT.
The Sona IF573 is purpose-built for industrial IoT connectivity with access to both PCIE and SDIO interfaces, industrial operating temp range, latest generation Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combined with both pluggable card and SMT M.2 packaging. When matched with our industry leading services and support, the Sona IF573 is the only Wi-Fi module of its kind, addressing all your Wi-Fi 6/6E needs.
Key features and benefits include:
- Wi-Fi 6/6E (802.11ax)
- Bluetooth 5.4
- Multiple module versions available:
- RF antenna pin
- On-board MHF4 connector
- M.2 2230 Key E plug-in module
- M.2 1318 SMT module
- Antenna: 2x2 Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax), 1x1 Bluetooth 5.4
- Support for 2.4, 5 and 6GHz (UNII-1 – 3 & UNII-5 – 8)
- 802.11ax STA mode and Soft AP mode
- Integrated Wi-Fi + Bluetooth coexistence for seamless connectivity
- High Speed host interface:
- Mode 1: PCIe 3.0 (Wi-Fi) and UART (BT)
- Mode 2: SDIO 3.0 (Wi-Fi) and UART (BT)
- WPA2/3 Personal and Enterprise security
- Industrial operating temperature range
- Global certifications/registrations
- Linux Backports for broad kernel support, including Android 12/13 support
Visit the product page for more information, access to documentation, and links to buy directly from our distribution partners.