Now Available: Sterling-LWB5+ USB Adapter for Embedded Devices
The newest member of the successful Sterling-LWB5+ radio family, based on the Infineon CYW4373E chipset.
We are pleased to announce that the Sterling-LWB5+ USB adapter is now in stock and available for your application. This packaged adapter is rugged, small, globally certified, simplifies your BOM, has reliable connectivity, and is easy to integrate.
Based on the Infineon CYW4373E chipset, the Sterling-LWB5+ packaged USB adapter provides fully featured Wi-Fi 5 combined with Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with industry-leading Laird Connectivity drivers and support, over the full industrial operating temperature range. This secure, high performance solution provides easy integration with any Linux-based system offering an existing USB-A connection.
Key features and benefits include:
- 1x1 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- USB-A pluggable device
- USB/USB (Wi-Fi + BT) host interfaces
- Integrated dual-band antenna
- Bluetooth 5 Bluetooth Low Energy (LE)
- Advanced Wi-Fi + Bluetooth coexistence for seamless connectivity
- USB 2.0 - High speed host interface
- Industrial operating temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- Global certifications/registrations – FCC, ISED, EU, MIC, RCM, & Bluetooth SIG
- Linux Backports with broad kernel support
Visit our webpage to learn more and for links to buy directly from our distribution partners: www.lairdconnect.com/sterling-lwb5-plus