Now Available: RG191 + LTE Gateway
Flexible Multi-Wireless Gateway for Bridging LoRaWAN Sensors to the Cloud - Now with Cellular
The Sentrius™ RG191+LTE Gateway is now available for your IoT design. The addition of LTE to the Sentrius RG191 gateway adds the flexibility of offloading LoRaWAN data via LTE CAT 1 in addition to Wi-Fi and Ethernet to the cloud. It is the ultimate secure, scalable gateway for end-to-end control of your LoRaWAN network.
Based on the Semtech SX1301/SX1257 chipset, it offers a LoRaWAN range up to 10 miles and is pre-loaded with LoRa Packet Forwarder software, perfect for highly scalable, flexible IoT networks.
Stand-out features include:
- Multi-wireless: LoRaWAN, dual-band Wi-Fi, wired Ethernet, and LTE CAT 1 connectivity
- Supported LTE bands – B2/B4/B5/B12/B13
- Failover Connectivity with LTE backhaul
- North American Carrier Certs. AT&T and Verizon (both pending)
- Available in an IP67-rated housing
- Simple out-of-the-box integration
- North American certification and approvals
Visit the product page for more information and access to documentation.