Now Available: Advanced Bluetooth LE Module Series in Partnership with Silicon Labs
The Lyra P is now in stock! The Lyra Series of Bluetooth LE Modules, based on Silicon Labs SoC, is a major addition to our industry-leading portfolio of Bluetooth solutions.
The Lyra Series of Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) modules delivers Bluetooth 5.3 and accelerates IoT development. Powered by the Silicon Labs EFR32BG22 SoC, the Lyra Series gives you a range of flexible modules that marry all the benefits of Silicon Labs hardware, software, and tool offerings with our added value application software, services, certification, and support capabilities. Together in partnership with Silicon Labs, we drive down total cost of ownership, design complexity, and risk, while speeding your time to market for your Bluetooth LE-enabled design.
Stand-out features include:
- Bluetooth 5.3 / Bluetooth LE
- Powerful Core Cortex-M33 (512 kB Flash/32 k RAM)
- Long-range (Coded PHY) & 2MPHY support
- Enhanced operating temperature (up to 105°C)
- Hostless and hosted operation
- Widest range of MCU peripherals
- PCB or SIP hardware options
- Integrated antennas on both options
- Lyra S also supports multiple additional pre-certified antennas
- Three firmware options
- AT Command Set
- Wireless Xpress
- C Code
- Laird Connectivity's value-added support and services
- Fully featured development kits
Visit the product page for detailed product information, documentation, and links to buy directly form our distribution partners.