We’re excited to announce that LSR’s EMC Test Laboratory within Laird’s Engineering Services group successfully completed its biennial on-site ISO 17025 Audit for Accreditation. This year’s audit marks nearly 20 years that the test laboratory has been accredited by the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). This comprehensive assessment evaluates many parts of Laird’s EMC quality management, including:
- An audit of our employed quality management system
- A rigorous evaluation of the competency of the laboratory staff
- The proficiency of the laboratory against its professional peers
- The technical accuracy, traceability, and measurement uncertainty of the equipment
- The qualification of all the technical requirements within the international standards on the laboratory’s Scope of Accreditation
Laird’s ISO/IEC 17025 scope of accreditation includes Intentional Radiation Testing required for certification of wireless or RF products. We perform in-house testing for Product and Modular Certifications based on requirements for the FCC, ISED, European Union, Australia/New Zealand, and Japan. For customers requiring even broader certifications, we also provide additional services to complete the required certification documentation for South America, Mexico, China, and many other international countries.
Laird’s EMC Test Laboratory in Cedarburg strives to operate at the highest levels of quality to competently produce consistent, reliable, and defensible data. To learn about all of our testing benefits please visit: www.lsr.com/testing