Coming Soon: Sterling-LWB+ M.2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Combo Module
Published on October 6, 2022
An M.2 version will soon join the Sterling-LWB+ family, powered by the AIROC™ CYW43439 from Infineon Technologies. This addition provides an easy evaluation option for processor EVKs.
We are pleased to announce that an M.2-2230 Key E form will soon join the Sterling-LWB+ family. The M.2 gives customers more flexibility and provides an easy evaluation option for processor EVKs.
Powered by the AIROC™ CYW43439 SoC from Infineon Technologies, Sterling-LWB+ modules are designed for IoT from the start: fully certified, easy to integrate, industrial temperature rated, and the fastest route to the market for wireless IoT applications. This module series has a rich feature-set including Wi-Fi 4 and dual-mode Bluetooth 5.2.
Key features and benefits include:
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Multiple module versions available:
- System-in-package (SIP)
- Two certified module versions (supporting either an on-board chip antenna or an MHF connector for an external antenna)
- WPA3 security
- Industrial operating temperature range
- Linux, Android and RTOS support
- Global certifications/registrations
Visit the product page for more information: Sterling LWB+ WiFi + Bluetooth Module