Coming Soon: RM126x Series of LoRaWAN Modules
Delivering exceptional range with minimal power consumption for challenging RF use cases.
Published on May 18, 2023
We are pleased to announce the upcoming RM126x series of LoRaWAN® modules. This embedded LoRaWAN module series delivers exceptionally long range with minimal power consumption for challenging RF use cases.
The RM126x series modules are in a small form factor PCB package with a built in MHF4 connector, TCXO and a DC-DC converter. The module is designed to operate in both hosted and hostless modes. Based on the Silicon Labs EFR32 series SoC and the Semtech SX126x radio, the RM126x provides a low power, long range solution for you to easily develop your LoRaWAN implementation. The RM126x series supports LoRaWAN classes A, B and C, and also includes a LoRa Point to Point (LoRa P2P) capability which enables you to create your own private ultra-long range radio network between two RM126x modules.
- Semtech SX1262/1 + Silicon Labs EFR32 Series (SoC)
- Powerful Core Cortex-M33:
- 512 kB FLash, 32 kB RAM
- Supports LoRaWAN and LoRa P2P
- Supports LoRaWAN classes A, B, and C
- Built in TCXO & DC-DC converter
- Multiple firmware development options:
- Hosted: AT Command Set
- Hostless: C development using Simplicity Studio
- Ultra-low power consumption
- External antenna connector - MHF4 connector
- Global certifications/registrations:
- RM1262: FCC, ISED, AS/NZS
- RM1261: EU,UKCA, NCC, MIC, IN
- Certified sub-GHz FlexPIFA & i-FlexPIFA antennas available
Visit the product page for more information and to enter to win a RM126x DVK.