Coming Soon: 5G Phantom Low Profile Antenna Series
Low-Profile, Global 5G, Omnidirectional Antennas Providing Coverage for 617-7125 MHZ or 698-7125 MHz
Laird Connectivity has once again pioneered the future of antennas with a milestone-setting expansion of its industry-leading Phantom antenna family.
The new 5G Phantom antennas are the first and only suite of 5G off-ground plane and on-ground plane antenna solutions with models covering either 617-7125 or 698-7125 MHz.
This series provides global cellular coverage for existing 5G frequencies as well as future-proofing installations for the roll out of 5G allocations in the higher 4200-7125 MHz range. They are an ideal solution for utilities, transportation, public safety, agriculture, public transit, healthcare, manufacturing, and many other industries deploying IoT technologies.
Key features and benefits include:
- Global cellular coverage – Available in 617-7125 MHz and 698-7125 MHz variants
- Optimized – Optimal gain directed at just above the horizon for superior connectivity with exceptional efficiency levels
- Connectivity where you need it – Uniform azimuth patterns reduce the chance of signal drop outs
- Rugged, robust construction – Tamper-resistant and highly durable with IP67-rated enclosure and UL 94 flammability rating
- Guaranteed – Backed by our industry-leading 5-year warranty
Visit the 5G Phantom product page to learn more: 5G Phantom product page