The Sentrius™ BT510 Sensor is a battery powered, Bluetooth v5 Long Range integrated sensor platform enabling robust, reliable sensor data transfer in the harshest of environments.
The BT510 is powered by Laird Connectivity’s field proven BL654 BLE module that integrates Nordic Semiconductor’s nRF52840 silicon for feature rich application development in the Cortex M4F with 1MB Flash memory, which also enables integrated sensor data logging and storage. The ultra-low power sensor uses a single replaceable CR2477 coin cell battery, for a multi-year life and hassle free, long term maintenance.
The BT510 is a multi-sensor platform, with a magnetic reed switch sensor, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, and accelerometer. These multiple sensing capabilities support a massive array of use cases and applications, and its IP67 enclosure ensures robust protection for even the harshest of environments.
- Multi Sensor Platform – Integrated temperature sensor with proximity, accelerometer and magnetic reed switch sensors
- Best-in-Class BTv5 Performance – BLE Long Range, secure connections and BLE beaconing
- Simple sensor and wireless configuration – Our supporting smartphone app easily configures all settings of the platform
- IP67 Enclosure – A rugged IP67 certified enclosure with simple twist / lock design for hassle free maintenance
- Replaceable Battery – Ultra low power capabilities and replaceable CR2477 coin cell
- Worldwide Approvals – Device Certified for FCC, IC, CE, MIC, RCM and Bluetooth SIG
- Future Proof – OTA updates from mobile app or Cloud connectivity with Laird Connectivity’s Sentrius™ IG60 IoT gateway
- Customization – Custom branding, packaging, application development all available!